Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of the E2A Mastersheet service (“Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you agree to abide by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Service.
- Use of Service 2.1 Eligibility: The Service is only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old or of legal age in their jurisdiction. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet this eligibility requirement.
2.2 Account Creation: Some features of the Service may require you to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. Promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Intellectual Property The Service and all materials provided are the property of the service provider or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any materials without prior written consent.
- Limitations of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service provider and its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
- Modification of Terms The service provider reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Agreement on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any revised Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Termination The service provider may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease, and you shall destroy any copies of materials obtained from the Service.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country/State], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement regarding the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements.